Prices and Rates
Adult/Teen Yoga Classes
- New Student Introductory Special 5 Classes: $75 ($15/class - expires in 2 months)
- Drop-In: $18
- 5 Class Card: $85 ($17/class - expires in 2 months)
- 10 Class Card: $165 ($16.50/class - expires in 4 months)
- 20 Class Card: $320 ($16/class - expires in 6 months)
- 30 Class Card: $450 ($15/class - expires in 9 months)
Prenatal Yoga Sessions
- Prenatal Yoga 8 Week Session - $136
- Mid-session enrollment available at pro-rated cost.
- Preregistration is suggested for prenatal sessions
Kid/Tween/Teen Yoga Classes
- Drop-In: $16
- PJ Yoga Party: $16 - $10 per additional sibling
- 5 Class Family Yoga Pass: $75 ($15 per class - expires in 6 months)
Private Yoga Lessons
- Please call for pricing and availability
SPECIALTY WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
ALL CLASS PASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If you are interested in purchasing your yoga card or session online, Click Here or you may purchase in person at our studio 10-15 minutes before class. No Pre-registration required for Yoga classes.
Offering class passes is a way for us to support you in your commitment to your yoga practice and that commitment supports us in being able to provide regular yoga classes for our community here at AY. Please plan to use your classes accordingly to the time frame of expirations noted above.
Extensions will only be granted for emergency or special circumstances. All requests for extensions of class passes must be in writing before your pass expires. Written requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I just pay for a single class?
Yes, you would want to "drop-in" on a class. Simply show up to a class 5-10 minutes prior and pay to take that single class, space permitting. You need not pre-register.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
or (508) 435-3366 We love to hear from YOU!